Mailing List Archive: GnuPG: gpa

cvs.gnupg.org problems?

GnuPG gpa RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

mutz at kde

cvs.gnupg.org problems?

bernhard at intevation

Re: cvs.gnupg.org problems? [In reply to]

It works for me right now.
Can you check if the problem persists at your end?

You might want to try without "-q" and with "-t" to
get more verbose messages.

Bernhard

On Sun, May 05, 2002 at 08:40:18PM +0200, Marc Mutz wrote:
> $export CVSROOT=:pserver:anoncvs [at] cvs:/cvs/gnupg"
> $cvs login
> <password> anoncvs
> $cvs co -c
> <nothing>
> $cvs co gpgme
> cvs server: cannot find module `gpgme' - ignored
> cvs [checkout aborted]: cannot expand modules
>
> My ~/.cvsrc:
> Q> cvs -z2 -q
> Q> diff -u3 -p
> Q> update -dP
> Q> checkout -P

mutz at kde

Re: cvs.gnupg.org problems? [In reply to]

GnuPG gpa RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded