Mailing List Archive: GnuPG: gcrypt

<fyi>

GnuPG gcrypt RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

test at nit

Jul 20, 2012, 7:13 PM

<fyi>

My name is Peter Thomson, Attorney at law. Sequel to your non response to my previous email, I am re-sending this to you again thus; A deceased client of mine, that shares the same last name as yours,who died as the result of a heart-related condition on January 28th 2009. I have contacted you to assist in distributing the money left behind by my client which is lodged in the bank.

Regards,

Peter Thomson