Mailing List Archive: GnuPG: gcrypt
How to send public key

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

manvendra_1977 at yahoo

How to send public key

Hi,

I am using assymetric cryptography to encrypt/decrypt data...
I have generated a key pair using gcry_ac_key_pair_generate API of libgcrypt.
After that I extracted the public key PKEY and now I want to send this PKEY
to a second system so that uisng it , data can be encrypted.
My problem is this that I do not know how to pass this PKEY and encrypted data
to "send" and "recv" APIs of socket.

Regards,
Manvendra