Mailing List Archive: GnuPG: gcrypt

ecc and 1.3.0

GnuPG gcrypt RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

nmav at gnutls

Oct 8, 2007, 8:24 AM

ecc and 1.3.0

Hello,
It seems that 1.3.0 contains code for ECC but I it doesn't seem to be
exported? Is there a reason for it? Are there plans for its release?

regards,
Nikos

wk at gnupg

Oct 9, 2007, 4:43 AM

Re: ecc and 1.3.0 [In reply to]

On Mon, 8 Oct 2007 17:24, nmav [at] gnutls said:

> It seems that 1.3.0 contains code for ECC but I it doesn't seem to be
> exported? Is there a reason for it? Are there plans for its release?

ECDSA is functional, though not very fast. Check out the benchmark
tool/test. I still need to do some tests on Vista before I can release
1.3.1.

Shalom-Salam,

Werner

--
Die Gedanken sind frei. Auschnahme regelt ein Bundeschgesetz.