Mailing List Archive: GnuPG: gcrypt

OAEP padding parameter

GnuPG gcrypt RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

yoder1 at us

Oct 2, 2006, 2:29 PM

OAEP padding parameter

Hi,

Does libgcrypt allow explicitly setting the OAEP padding parameter used
in RSA encryption?

Please cc me on replies.

Thanks,
Kent

wk at gnupg

Oct 4, 2006, 8:54 AM

Re: OAEP padding parameter [In reply to]

On Mon, 2 Oct 2006 23:29, Kent E Yoder said:

> Does libgcrypt allow explicitly setting the OAEP padding parameter used
> in RSA encryption?

Sorry, there is no OAEP support yet. However, we can add it on demand.

Salam-Shalom,

Werner

yoder1 at us

Oct 4, 2006, 9:42 AM

Re: OAEP padding parameter [In reply to]

Hi Werner,

> > Does libgcrypt allow explicitly setting the OAEP padding parameter
used
> > in RSA encryption?
>
> Sorry, there is no OAEP support yet. However, we can add it on demand.

It would be very useful. I believe its the only feature keeping me from
being able to migrate off OpenSSL's libcrypto to libgcrypt.

Thanks,
Kent

wk at gnupg

Oct 5, 2006, 12:15 AM

Re: OAEP padding parameter [In reply to]

On Wed, 4 Oct 2006 18:42, Kent E Yoder said:

> It would be very useful. I believe its the only feature keeping me from
> being able to migrate off OpenSSL's libcrypto to libgcrypt.

I'll put it on my todo list. If you want to get it faster, please
contact me at my company address.

Shalom-Salam,

Werner

--