Mailing List Archive: GnuPG: gcrypt

GnuPG gcrypt RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

jlueters at intranet-engineering

i have a project in which a private rsa key has to used in order to sign
a string. I would like to use libgcrypt.
After reading the documentation i have found the procedure
"gcry_ac_key_init". Unfortunaltely i can not find out how to prepare a
private rsa-key-file (file.pem) in a way usable for that function.

Is there any documentation or example code which shows how to load a pem
file and transform it into a suitable data set?

Regards

--
Juergen Lueters <jlueters [at] intranet-engineering>

mo at g10code

Re: loading a private rsa key with libgcrypt [In reply to]

On Fri, 2006-05-05 at 19:07 +0200, Juergen Lueters wrote:

Hello Jurgen,

> Is there any documentation or example code which shows how to load a pem
> file and transform it into a suitable data set?

as you probably have noticed yourself already: Libgcrypt does not
contain code for handling PEM blobs. I guess you could extract
appropriate code from other crypto tools, able of parsing PEM.

Moritz
Attachments: signature.asc (0.18 KB)

wk at gnupg

Re: loading a private rsa key with libgcrypt [In reply to]

Juergen Lueters <jlueters [at] intranet-engineering> writes:

> Is there any documentation or example code which shows how to load a pem
> file and transform it into a suitable data set?

checkout gnupg 1.9: agent/protect-tool.c as similar code.

Shalom-Salam,

Werner