Mailing List Archive: GnuPG: doc

encrypt data ?

GnuPG doc RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

ermelir at ifrance

Jan 22, 2003, 4:11 AM

encrypt data ?

hello everybody,

I'm new user on this mailing list and I hope that I won't post questions
that yet been post.
today I'm searching for encode data with gpg 1.06
but I don't want encrypt datafiles but some strings
I searched on the FAQ and man pages, but can't found something interesting
about this topic.
is their a way?
with datafiles, I need the --encrypt -- a --recipient myfrom [at] myserver
I ask you this question because I wants call gpg from PHP script and don't
want pass through tmp files.
thanks in advance for your help

GRAND JEU SMS : Pour gagner un NOKIA 7650, envoyez le mot IF au 61321
(prix d'un SMS + 0.35 euro). Un SMS vous dira si vous avez gagné.
Règlement : http://www.ifrance.com/_reloc/sign.sms

GnuPG doc RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded