Mailing List Archive: GnuPG: devel

Gnuk version 1.0

GnuPG devel RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

gniibe at fsij

Jul 26, 2012, 3:10 AM

Gnuk version 1.0

Hi,

Gnuk version 1.0 is released.

Gnuk is software implementation of a USB token for GNU Privacy Guard.
Gnuk supports OpenPGP card protocol version 2, and it runs on
STM32F103 processor.

This is version 1.0, finally. This includes bug fixes only. New
features (such as ECC) will be added to forthcoming development
branch. I keep maintain 1.0 series. For a while, I won't start
development branch, but improve documentation.

I have a plan to manufacture FST-01 (my own design of STM32F103
board), so that everyone can enjoy Gnuk.

Now, I am in Brazil to attend FISL13. My talk will be from 16:00
today, at the room GNU (40T). There, you will be able to see the
engineering prototype of FST-01 wrapped by heat shrink tube.

Happy Hacking,