Mailing List Archive: GnuPG: devel

FAIL: conventional-mdc.test

GnuPG devel RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

rose-indorf at gmx

Mar 3, 2012, 7:11 AM

FAIL: conventional-mdc.test

wk at gnupg

Mar 4, 2012, 2:44 AM

Re: FAIL: conventional-mdc.test [In reply to]

On Sat, 3 Mar 2012 16:11, rose-indorf [at] gmx said:

> I've build GnuPG 1.4.12 using MinGW on Windows Vista 64bit.

As you know, building on Windows is not supported.

> "gpg: 3DES verschlsselte Daten
> gpg: Verschlsselt mit einer Passphrase
> cp: cannot stat `0': No such file or directory"

I can't see the use of cp in this test, but I did not looked closely.
To debug this you should add a

set -x

to the top of the test script.

Salam-Shalom,

Werner

GnuPG devel RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded