Mailing List Archive: GnuPG: devel

Card reader fixes

GnuPG devel RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

wk at gnupg

Dec 14, 2011, 1:43 AM

Card reader fixes

Hi,

since a couple of versions Scdaemon did not worked properly with regard
to changing cards. I have now fixed a couple of such problems and for
me it works again. I have only tested with the internal driver, though.

We may want to backport some of these changes to 2.0.

Salam-Shalom,

Werner