Mailing List Archive: GnuPG: devel

export cleaned certificate.

GnuPG devel RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

jeanjacquesbrucker at gmail

Oct 28, 2011, 5:33 AM

export cleaned certificate.

Hi,

I d like to export some cleaned certificate : without any signature
except the last one auto-signature on each uid.

The tip using the character '!' work fine to export only one key, but
and don't have find how to remove signatures (and old auto-signature
if more that once) without editing the certificate manually...

Can you help ?

Thx.

NB: Again, the question is relative with this project :
https://github.com/Open-UDC/open-udc which might interest people
involved with freedom box.

wk at gnupg

Oct 28, 2011, 7:05 AM

Re: export cleaned certificate. [In reply to]

On Fri, 28 Oct 2011 14:33, jeanjacquesbrucker [at] gmail said:

> I d like to export some cleaned certificate : without any signature
> except the last one auto-signature on each uid.

gpg --export-options export-minimal --export

or

gpg --export-options export-clean --export

export-clean

Compact (remove all signatures from) user IDs on the key
being exported if the user IDs are not usable. Also, do not export
any signatures that are not usable. This includes signatures that
were issued by keys that are not present on the keyring. This
option is the same as running the --edit-key command "clean" before
export except that the local copy of the key is not
modified. Defaults to no.

export-minimal

Export the smallest key possible. This removes all signatures
except the most recent self-signature on each user ID. This option
is the same as running the --edit-key command "minimize" before
export except that the local copy of the key is not
modified. Defaults to no.

Salam-Shalom,

Werner

jeanjacquesbrucker at gmail

Oct 28, 2011, 8:54 AM

Re: export cleaned certificate. [In reply to]

This options missed to my available french man.

I should more unset LANGUAGE sometime ...
( $ LANGUAGE= man gpg )

...or spend more time translating to my language (I don't even know
best pointer to update this french man... man-pages-fr-3.03.0 ! ? )

Thx a lot.