Mailing List Archive: Gentoo: User

Re: My PC died. What should I try?q

r.maassen60 at gmail

Aug 17, 2012, 1:35 AM

Re: My PC died. What should I try?q

Aaa aAaa aaa a
Am 17.08.2012 10:31 schrieb <meino.cramer [at] gmx>:

> Hi Alex,
>
> ...shot in the dark:
> Remove as much as possible of the cards,aadwqqqaaa www wpa www a weißes
www aaaaaa Array www www www a aaa aaaaaa aadwqqqaaa aaa w aadwqqqaaa www
aaaaaa aaa a aaa www aaaaaaaaAwaa aaa aaaaaa quattro Aquarellw aaa aaaaaa
aaaaaa Webauftritt aaa a aaa aAaaaa aaa aAaaaaaAaaaaaAaaaaaq aaawa addons,
connections etcwo

wonko at wonkology

Aug 17, 2012, 5:00 AM

Re: My PC died. What should I try?q [In reply to]

Randolph Maaßen writes:

> Aaa aAaa aaa a
> Am 17.08.2012 10:31 schrieb <meino.cramer [at] gmx
> <mailto:meino.cramer [at] gmx>>:
> >
> > Hi Alex,
> >
> > ...shot in the dark:
> > Remove as much as possible of the cards,aadwqqqaaa www wpa www a
> weißes www aaaaaa Array www www www a aaa aaaaaa aadwqqqaaa aaa w
> aadwqqqaaa www aaaaaa aaa a aaa www aaaaaaaaAwaa aaa aaaaaa quattro
> Aquarellw aaa aaaaaa aaaaaa Webauftritt aaa a aaa aAaaaa aaa
> aAaaaaaAaaaaaAaaaaaq aaawa addons, connections etcwo
> > from the PC ... make ian as much "bare bone" aaa stwww wwwaaa www
> qaaaaaaa wwwas a.
> > www www waslittle ones also) for dust. Removeaa wwwaa all
> > dust even if it is not completly covered with ait.

Wwwwwoooooow! What is going on here?

Wonko

r.maassen60 at gmail

Aug 17, 2012, 5:15 AM

Re: My PC died. What should I try?q [In reply to]

2012/8/17 Alex Schuster <wonko [at] wonkology>

> Randolph Maaßen writes:
>
> Aaa aAaa aaa a
>> Am 17.08.2012 10:31 schrieb <meino.cramer [at] gmx
>> <mailto:meino.cramer [at] gmx>>:
>>

>> > Hi Alex,
>> >
>> > ...shot in the dark:
>> > Remove as much as possible of the cards,aadwqqqaaa www wpa www a
>> weißes www aaaaaa Array www www www a aaa aaaaaa aadwqqqaaa aaa w
>> aadwqqqaaa www aaaaaa aaa a aaa www aaaaaaaaAwaa aaa aaaaaa quattro
>> Aquarellw aaa aaaaaa aaaaaa Webauftritt aaa a aaa aAaaaa aaa
>> aAaaaaaAaaaaaAaaaaaq aaawa addons, connections etcwo
>> > from the PC ... make ian as much "bare bone" aaa stwww wwwaaa www
>> qaaaaaaa wwwas a.
>> > www www waslittle ones also) for dust. Removeaa wwwaa all
>> > dust even if it is not completly covered with ait.
>>

> Wwwwwoooooow! What is going on here?
>
> Wonko

Damn!!
Sorry for this bad post, somehow my phone unlocked in my pocket.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Randolph Maaßen

rdalek1967 at gmail

Aug 17, 2012, 6:08 AM

Re: My PC died. What should I try?q [In reply to]

Randolph Maaßen wrote:

> 2012/8/17 Alex Schuster <wonko [at] wonkology <mailto:wonko [at] wonkology>>
>
> Randolph Maaßen writes:
>
> Aaa aAaa aaa a
> Am 17.08.2012 10:31 schrieb <meino.cramer [at] gmx
> <mailto:meino.cramer [at] gmx>
> <mailto:meino.cramer [at] gmx <mailto:meino.cramer [at] gmx>>>:
>

> > Hi Alex,
> >
> > ...shot in the dark:
> > Remove as much as possible of the cards,aadwqqqaaa www wpa
> www a
> weißes www aaaaaa Array www www www a aaa aaaaaa aadwqqqaaa aaa w
> aadwqqqaaa www aaaaaa aaa a aaa www aaaaaaaaAwaa aaa aaaaaa
> quattro
> Aquarellw aaa aaaaaa aaaaaa Webauftritt aaa a aaa aAaaaa aaa
> aAaaaaaAaaaaaAaaaaaq aaawa addons, connections etcwo
> > from the PC ... make ian as much "bare bone" aaa stwww
> wwwaaa www
> qaaaaaaa wwwas a.
> > www www waslittle ones also) for dust. Removeaa wwwaa all
> > dust even if it is not completly covered with ait.
>

> Wwwwwoooooow! What is going on here?
>
> Wonko
>

> Damn!!
> Sorry for this bad post, somehow my phone unlocked in my pocket.

> Randolph Maaßen

Is your butt sending emails? I thought they had a different way of
communicating. LOL

Dale

:-) :-)

mh at hanft

Aug 17, 2012, 9:30 AM

Re: My PC died. What should I try?q [In reply to]

Randolph Maaßen wrote:

> Sorry for this bad post, somehow my phone unlocked in my pocket.

I assumed your cat walking over the keyboard ;)

-Matt

wonko at wonkology

Aug 17, 2012, 10:22 AM

Re: My PC died. What should I try?q [In reply to]

Randolph Maaßen writes:

> 2012/8/17 Alex Schuster <wonko [at] wonkology <mailto:wonko [at] wonkology>>

> Wwwwwoooooow! What is going on here?

> Damn!!
> Sorry for this bad post, somehow my phone unlocked in my pocket.

I'm happy for every reply, and this was a very special one :)

> Randolph Maaßen

The signature seems to be separated correctly by "-- " instead of "--",
yet my Thunderbird does not recognize it as such. Maybe it has a problem
with quoted-printable format?

Wonko