Mailing List Archive: Gentoo: User

OT: Gentoo wiki discussion notification options?

waltdnes at waltdnes

Aug 10, 2012, 9:19 PM

OT: Gentoo wiki discussion notification options?

Yes, I am a noob at wikis. I was doing the final edits on the
USB-automounting-under-mdev gentoo wiki page, and I wondered what the
"Discussion" tab was. I clicked, and saw that a couple of people had
asked questions weeks ago. Is there some way I can be notified when a
change occurs in the discussion tab? Email/whatever?

--
Walter Dnes <waltdnes [at] waltdnes>

alan.mckinnon at gmail

Aug 11, 2012, 3:06 AM

Re: OT: Gentoo wiki discussion notification options? [In reply to]

On Sat, 11 Aug 2012 00:19:12 -0400
"Walter Dnes" <waltdnes [at] waltdnes> wrote:

> Yes, I am a noob at wikis. I was doing the final edits on the
> USB-automounting-under-mdev gentoo wiki page, and I wondered what the
> "Discussion" tab was. I clicked, and saw that a couple of people had
> asked questions weeks ago. Is there some way I can be notified when a
> change occurs in the discussion tab? Email/whatever?

Watch the page. On mediawiki there will be a button near the top called
watch. The wiki then mails you every time something changes on the page

--
Alan McKinnon
alan.mckinnon [at] gmail