Mailing List Archive: Gentoo: User
Read your cups-1.5 elog!

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

emailgrant at gmail

Read your cups-1.5 elog!

Just thought I'd remind everyone to read their cups-1.5 elog when
upgrading from 1.4. It's necessary to either disable the "usb" USE
flag or disable USB Printer support in the kernel in order for USB
printers to work after the upgrade. I just figured that out this
morning after working on the problem for hours last night.

- Grant

Subject User Time
Read your cups-1.5 elog! emailgrant at gmail May 9, 2012, 2:09 AM
    Re: Read your cups-1.5 elog! contact at nileshgr May 9, 2012, 6:29 AM