Mailing List Archive: Gentoo: SPARC

New sparc Arch Tester --- tcunha

Gentoo sparc RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

fmccor at gentoo

Sep 14, 2007, 6:15 AM

New sparc Arch Tester --- tcunha

I am pleased to announce that Tiago Conha (tcunha) has joined the sparc
project as an architecture tester. Tiago is already an AT for amd64, so
now two architectures will keep him busy.

Don't look for him on the sparc/at page --- we have just started using
ATs so that page does not exist yet. We will be doing one in the next 2
or 3 days. It will look familiar, because we plan to plagiarize amd64's
subproject web pages with minimal editing: Change amd64 to sparc and
provide correct names for sparc.

Ferris McCormick (P44646, MI) <fmccor [at] gentoo>
Developer, Gentoo Linux (Devrel, Sparc)
Attachments: signature.asc (0.19 KB)

jokey at gentoo

Jun 17, 2008, 1:49 AM

Re: New sparc Arch Tester --- tcunha [In reply to]

Ferris McCormick schrieb:
> I am pleased to announce that Tiago Conha (tcunha) has joined the sparc
> project as an architecture tester. Tiago is already an AT for amd64, so
> now two architectures will keep him busy.
>
> Regards,

Wheee more people :D Take over the..... errr nvm ;)

Greetz
-Jokey
Attachments: signature.asc (0.25 KB)

Gentoo sparc RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded