Mailing List Archive: Gentoo: SPARC

A note to announce my return

Gentoo sparc RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

fmccor at gentoo

Jan 5, 2009, 8:16 AM

A note to announce my return

As you might have noticed, I am no longer marked "away". But I was from
24.xii.08 -- 05.i.09, and in this case "away" meant among other things
that I was pretty much away from all computers during this period.

Hence this note. When I tried to catch up on emails, I had a huge
number of them and probably missed some I should have read. In
particular, I read no emails from bugzilla because the number of them
was overwhelming and they were probably stale by the time I actually got
them. If any of you sent me something I needed to see but I have not
responded to, I probably missed it. Please resend anything you think I
should have responded to but have not done so.

Thanks and regards,
Ferris
--
Ferris McCormick (P44646, MI) <fmccor [at] gentoo>
Developer, Gentoo Linux (Sparc, Userrel, Trustees)

Gentoo sparc RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded