Mailing List Archive: Gentoo: Security

Take Bachelors of your desire

Gentoo security RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

pjp at gentoo

Feb 21, 2008, 7:07 PM

Take Bachelors of your desire

F A S T T R A C K D E G R E E P R O G R A M

Obtain the degree you deserve, based on your present knowledge and life experience.

A prosperous future, money earning power, and the Admiration of all.

Degrees from an Established, Prestigious, Leading Institution.

Your Degree will show exactly what you really can do.

Get the Job, Promotion, Business Opportunity

and Social Advancement you Desire!

Eliminates classrooms and traveling.

Achieve your Bachelors, Masters, MBA, or PhD
in the field of your expertise

Professional and affordable

Call now - your Graduation is a phone call away.

Please call:
+1 206 309033 - 6

cuciferus at gmail

Feb 21, 2008, 3:57 PM

Re: Take Bachelors of your desire [In reply to]

On Thu, 21 Feb 2008 19:07:18 --300
"Claudio" <pjp [at] gentoo> wrote:

> F A S T T R A C K D E G R E E P R O G R A M
>
> Obtain the degree you deserve, based on your present knowledge and
> life experience.
>
> A prosperous future, money earning power, and the Admiration of all.
>
> Degrees from an Established, Prestigious, Leading Institution.
>
> Your Degree will show exactly what you really can do.
>
> Get the Job, Promotion, Business Opportunity
>
> and Social Advancement you Desire!
>
> Eliminates classrooms and traveling.
>
> Achieve your Bachelors, Masters, MBA, or PhD
> in the field of your expertise
>
> Professional and affordable
>
> Call now - your Graduation is a phone call away.
>
> Please call:
> +1 206 309033 - 6

Subscribe to that!
So far, I'm new to this list though, this list is far weak then user on
security. So why don't we firstly just talk security and such and
should emerge from us such a guy that filling bugs and writing howtows
were just to little for him then should we wish him good luck with
kernel security dev. Till then I'm looking forward for a nice iptables
howto