Mailing List Archive: Gentoo: Security
FreeRADIUS + AD Auth + MAC Auth

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

lasswellt at gmail

Oct 14, 2004, 7:51 AM

FreeRADIUS + AD Auth + MAC Auth

Hey there,

I'm looking to deploy a freeRADIUS server on Gentoo, although I've found
documents saying that MAC Authentication and Active Directory
authentication is possible. I just want to make sure this is actually

802.1X Port-Based Authentication

Setting Up MAC Authentication

LDAP (Incorporates radius server with AD Authentication)

If someone could let me know if these would all work together, I'd be
very greatful.

Thomas Lasswell
tom [at] graphinesystems
lasswellt [at] gmail

gentoo-security [at] gentoo mailing list

Subject User Time
FreeRADIUS + AD Auth + MAC Auth lasswellt at gmail Oct 14, 2004, 7:51 AM