Mailing List Archive: Gentoo: Security
FreeRADIUS + AD Auth + MAC Auth

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

lasswellt at gmail

Oct 14, 2004, 7:51 AM

FreeRADIUS + AD Auth + MAC Auth

Hey there,

I'm looking to deploy a freeRADIUS server on Gentoo, although I've found
documents saying that MAC Authentication and Active Directory
authentication is possible. I just want to make sure this is actually
true.

802.1X Port-Based Authentication
http://www.gnist.org/~lars/courses/04thales/8021X-HOWTO.html

Setting Up MAC Authentication
http://www.wi-fitechnology.com/Wi-Fi_Reports_and_Papers/Freeradius_Deployment_of_MAC_Address.html

LDAP (Incorporates radius server with AD Authentication)
http://www.siliconvalleyccie.com/linux-adv/ldap.htm

If someone could let me know if these would all work together, I'd be
very greatful.

--
Thomas Lasswell
http://www.graphinesystems.com