Mailing List Archive: Gentoo: Security

Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Gentoo security RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

wojciech.ziniewicz at gmail

Aug 9, 2011, 3:10 PM

Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

LinkedIn
------------

- Wojciech

Wojciech Ziniewicz
Lead System Engineer at 314 Technologies
Warsaw Area, Poland

Confirm that you know Wojciech Ziniewicz
https://www.linkedin.com/e/uj28h6-gr5fbh34-4d/isd/3810443428/xH43NAZJ/

--
(c) 2011, LinkedIn Corporation

bernhard at aces

Aug 10, 2011, 5:15 PM

Re: Invitation to connect on LinkedIn [In reply to]

dude, you send this to a list?!

On 08/10/2011 07:10 AM, Wojciech Ziniewicz wrote:

> LinkedIn

> - Wojciech
>

> Wojciech Ziniewicz
> Lead System Engineer at 314 Technologies
> Warsaw Area, Poland
>
> Confirm that you know Wojciech
> <https://www.linkedin.com/e/uj28h6-gr5fbh34-4d/isd/3810443428/xH43NAZJ/EML-invg_59/>
>

> ┬ę 2011, LinkedIn Corporation

matthew at littlebeast

Aug 10, 2011, 5:29 PM

Re: Invitation to connect on LinkedIn [In reply to]

Dude?

1. Do i know you?
2. Send what to a list?

On Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 5:15 PM, Bernhard Egger <bernhard [at] aces>wrote:

> dude, you send this to a list?!
>
> On 08/10/2011 07:10 AM, Wojciech Ziniewicz wrote:
> >
> > LinkedIn
> >
> > I'd like to add you to my professional network on LinkedIn.
> >
> > - Wojciech
> >

> > Wojciech Ziniewicz
> > Lead System Engineer at 314 Technologies
> > Warsaw Area, Poland
> >
> > Confirm that you know Wojciech
> > <
> https://www.linkedin.com/e/uj28h6-gr5fbh34-4d/isd/3810443428/xH43NAZJ/EML-invg_59/
> >

> > ę 2011, LinkedIn Corporation

jonnykent at gmail

Aug 10, 2011, 8:02 PM

Re: Invitation to connect on LinkedIn [In reply to]

I think more likely it was that linkdin was given access to his email address book... But hey you also sent yr reply to the list...

On Aug 10, 2011, at 5:15 PM, Bernhard Egger <bernhard [at] aces> wrote:

> dude, you send this to a list?!
>
> On 08/10/2011 07:10 AM, Wojciech Ziniewicz wrote:
>>
>> LinkedIn
>>
>> I'd like to add you to my professional network on LinkedIn.
>>
>> - Wojciech
>>

>> Wojciech Ziniewicz
>> Lead System Engineer at 314 Technologies
>> Warsaw Area, Poland
>>
>> Confirm that you know Wojciech
>> <https://www.linkedin.com/e/uj28h6-gr5fbh34-4d/isd/3810443428/xH43NAZJ/EML-invg_59/>
>>

>> ┬ę 2011, LinkedIn Corporation

vito.sansevero at gmail

Aug 10, 2011, 8:29 PM

Re: Invitation to connect on LinkedIn [In reply to]

Benefit of doubt linkedin crawls your contact list and sends out invites to
all?
On Aug 10, 2011 5:21 PM, "Bernhard Egger" <bernhard [at] aces> wrote:
> dude, you send this to a list?!
>
> On 08/10/2011 07:10 AM, Wojciech Ziniewicz wrote:
>>
>> LinkedIn
>>
>> I'd like to add you to my professional network on LinkedIn.
>>
>> - Wojciech
>>

>> Wojciech Ziniewicz
>> Lead System Engineer at 314 Technologies
>> Warsaw Area, Poland
>>
>> Confirm that you know Wojciech
>> <
https://www.linkedin.com/e/uj28h6-gr5fbh34-4d/isd/3810443428/xH43NAZJ/EML-invg_59/

>> ę 2011, LinkedIn Corporation

wojciech.ziniewicz at gmail

Aug 11, 2011, 1:09 AM

Re: Invitation to connect on LinkedIn [In reply to]

Shit happens - sorry to all of you guys. Linkedin did do it somehow and i
didnt notice. Too much coffee and not enough sleep.

Sorry ;)
Regards