Mailing List Archive: Gentoo: Security

small announcement for the community

Gentoo security RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

doug at hunley

Mar 3, 2009, 2:30 PM

small announcement for the community

A while back I setup a small cron job to parse the GLSA feed and post it to
Twitter. I've been tweaking it and watching it and it seems stable enough to
announce, so I'm sending this email out. If you want to, simply follow
@Gentoo_Security and you'll get 'instant' updates of new GLSAs

Please note that I'm not trying to step on any toes here, simply give
something small back to the community. If anyone from Gentoo wants to take
over the account or has an official one that I missed, simply ping me directly
and we'll work it out.
--
Douglas "Just-scratching-my-own-itch" Hunley (doug at hunley.homeip.net)

lazar at mnsu

Mar 4, 2009, 9:44 AM

Re: small announcement for the community [In reply to]

I'm sorry, what does "follow @Gentoo_Security" mean in this context?

--
Aleksey V. Lazar

maverickapollo at googlemail

Mar 4, 2009, 9:47 AM

Re: small announcement for the community [In reply to]

Twitter.
--
Michael Thompson