Mailing List Archive: Gentoo: PPC-User
Re: ALSA on my PowerBookG4(6, 2)...newbie needs help

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

gentoolist at charlesread

Re: ALSA on my PowerBookG4(6, 2)...newbie needs help [In reply to]

Thanks for the write back! I compiled that as part of the kernel and not
a module, yet nothing is detected at startup and /proc/asound/cards shows
nothing... how did you get it working? How can I test to make sure that
it is in the kernel? or does the fact that were having this convo say
that? Thanks bunches!!!

CR