Mailing List Archive: Gentoo: PPC-User
DVD burning and VNCserver init script issue

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

bricker at brick

Dec 12, 2004, 4:33 PM

DVD burning and VNCserver init script issue

I finally got my machine up and running (YEAH!). Now, I need to get to
the gotta-haves.

What does one use for DVD burning (hopefully graphical based)?

Also, does anyone have a working init script for tightvnc. I keep
getting pathing and "USER variable not set" errors when I set my own
up.

Thanks,

Ben Ricker