Mailing List Archive: Gentoo: PPC-Dev

Monthly Meeting

Gentoo ppc-dev RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

dholm at gentoo

Jul 26, 2005, 12:01 PM

Monthly Meeting

Hi gang,
it's time for another edition of our monthly meeting on this Sunday the 31st
of July in #gentoo-ppc-meeting on irc.freenode.net
Users are welcome to listen but the channel will be moderated until the "Open
floor" topic where users are welcome to chime in.

Agenda items:
- The ongoing battle with glibc-2.3.5
- The impending release of 2005.1
-- State of the Documentation
- March of the AT team
- Luca's trip to Japan
[.. Please suggest more topics to be discussed ..]
- Open floor

//David Holm

dholm at gentoo

Jul 26, 2005, 12:10 PM

Re: Monthly Meeting [In reply to]

On Tuesday 26 July 2005 21:01, David Holm wrote:
> Hi gang,
> it's time for another edition of our monthly meeting on this Sunday the
> 31st of July in #gentoo-ppc-meeting on irc.freenode.net
> Users are welcome to listen but the channel will be moderated until the
> "Open floor" topic where users are welcome to chime in.

Seems I forgot to tell you which time the meeting is being held. It's at 19:00
UTC.
My thanks goes out to Jonathan Smith (smithj) for reminding me.

//David

Gentoo ppc-dev RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded