Mailing List Archive: Gentoo: PPC-Dev

Monthly meeting

Gentoo ppc-dev RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

dholm at gentoo

Jun 21, 2005, 12:02 PM

Monthly meeting

Hi team,
to monthly meetings instead of scheduling them at random. The next meeting is
on Sunday, the 26th of June, at 19:00 UTC in #gentoo-ppc-meeting.
Users are welcome to join us and listen in, but the channel will be moderated
so that only developers can talk, except for the last topic, "Open floor",
when everyone has a chance to speak their mind, including users.

Agenda items:
- Gentoo 2005.1
- glibc 2.3.5
- AT
- The ppc/ppc64-merge
- 2.6.12-kernel
[.. Suggestions for more topics are welcome ..]
- Open floor

Sincerely,
David Holm

hansmi at gentoo

Jun 21, 2005, 12:08 PM

Re: Monthly meeting [In reply to]

Hello David

> Users are welcome to join us and listen in, but the channel will be moderated
> so that only developers can talk, except for the last topic, "Open floor",
> when everyone has a chance to speak their mind, including users.

This sounds, all in all, very good for me. More transparency can't be
bad (at least almost of the time).

Greets,
Michael

--
Gentoo Linux Developer using m0n0wall | http://hansmi.ch/
Even if you aren't in doubt, consider the mental welfare of the person who

Gentoo ppc-dev RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded