Mailing List Archive: Gentoo: PPC-Dev

OOo crash

Gentoo ppc-dev RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

aymeric at nnx

OOo crash

Hi, I had weird crashes with openoffice.org (1.1.2 and 1.1.4, binaries
from David Holm web site) when pango-1.8.1 and gtk+-2.6.4 were
installed.
The crash happened when I open a menu.
The solution was to going back to the stable version of pango (1.6.0)
and gtk+ (2.4.14)
I have no more explications and would like to know if someone as already
had this kind of problem.
thanks
--
Aymeric Nys <aymeric [at] nnx>

hansmi at gentoo

Re: OOo crash [In reply to]

Hello

> Hi, I had weird crashes with openoffice.org (1.1.2 and 1.1.4, binaries
> from David Holm web site) when pango-1.8.1 and gtk+-2.6.4 were
> installed.

Known problem. I know it's fixed in openoffice-ximian-1.3.9-r1, which is
currently in ~ppc. Otherwise you might want to get in contact with
nostromo on #gentoo-ppc, who has a much larger expierence with this
problem.

Greets,
Michael

--
Gentoo Linux Developer using m0n0wall | http://hansmi.ch/
<seemant> tgall_foo: ping when around please, I have questions, you got

Gentoo ppc-dev RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded