Mailing List Archive: Gentoo: PPC-Dev

Re: [gentoo-core] PPC Team Meeting, Sun 2004-12-19, 20 UTC

Gentoo ppc-dev RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

dams at idm

Dec 20, 2004, 8:39 AM

Re: [gentoo-core] PPC Team Meeting, Sun 2004-12-19, 20 UTC

I would like to apologize for my absence at the meeting :/

I couldn't attend because of a very busy week where I work too much, and
my family visiting me unexpectedly :(

Don't blame me too hard, even if I could have warned.

regards, dams

--
dams