Mailing List Archive: Gentoo: Performance

unsubscribe

Gentoo performance RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

nicolas.cornu at ch-st-julien

Jun 5, 2008, 2:05 AM

unsubscribe

--
Nicolas Cornu
Service Informatique

purpleritza at gmail

Jun 5, 2008, 2:18 AM

unsubscribe [In reply to]

unsubscribe

--
purple..

jerzy at krsn

Jun 5, 2008, 2:34 AM

unsubscribe [In reply to]

unsubscribe

rayq at monmouth

Jun 5, 2008, 5:24 AM

unsubscribe [In reply to]

eric at kelsoes

Jun 5, 2008, 6:05 AM

unsubscribe [In reply to]

unsubscribe-- gentoo-performance [at] lists mailing list

joao_rita at hotmail

Jun 5, 2008, 6:05 AM

unsubscribe [In reply to]

unsubscribe
> Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 12:13:11 +0100
> From: hackeron [at] gmail
> To: gentoo-performance [at] lists
> Subject: Re: [gentoo-performance] Illegal IMail List Server Command!
>
> unsubscribe
>
> On Thu, Jun 5, 2008 at 11:54 AM, List Server <imailsrv [at] capstonecomm> wrote:
> > --

http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/msnnkmgl0010000007ukm/direct/01/

weigelt at metux

Jun 5, 2008, 6:50 AM

Re: unsubscribe [In reply to]

* Ray Quezada <rayq [at] monmouth> wrote:

Grmpf. Please don't send robot requests to the list address.
This just makes more noise and most likely won't be catched
by the bot ;o

cu

ethanboyle at cableone

Jun 5, 2008, 3:06 PM

unsubscribe [In reply to]

unsubscribe

--
Ethan Boyle
ethanboyle [at] cableone

ethanboyle at cableone

Jun 5, 2008, 3:12 PM

unsubscribe [In reply to]

unsubscribe

--
Ethan Boyle
ethanboyle [at] cableone

astinus at gentoo

Jun 5, 2008, 3:15 PM

Re: unsubscribe [In reply to]

I do have to wonder why all the ricers on -performance can't RTFM to
the point they can even unsubscribe. Is this an accurate
representation of all the users of this mailing list? :P

ethanboyle at cableone

Jun 5, 2008, 3:16 PM

unsubscribe [In reply to]

I tried to unsubscribe a couple of times but I still keep getting mail.
How do I unsubscribe?

--
Ethan Boyle
ethanboyle [at] cableone

pirate at headlesscow

Jun 5, 2008, 3:18 PM

Re: unsubscribe [In reply to]

Follow the instructions on the mailing list page.
http://www.gentoo.org/main/en/lists.xml

Ethan Boyle wrote:
> I tried to unsubscribe a couple of times but I still keep getting mail.
> How do I unsubscribe?

astinus at gentoo

Jun 5, 2008, 3:18 PM

Re: unsubscribe [In reply to]

2008/6/5 Ethan Boyle <ethanboyle [at] cableone>:
> I tried to unsubscribe a couple of times but I still keep getting mail. How
> do I unsubscribe?

gentoo-performance+unsubscribe [at] lists

pavel.kraynyukhov at googlemail

Jun 6, 2008, 1:21 AM

unsubscribe [In reply to]

dwende at versanet

Jun 6, 2008, 10:45 AM

unsubscribe [In reply to]

jan_huebner at gmx

Jun 10, 2008, 10:09 AM

Unsubscribe [In reply to]

We could make a running gag from it.. :)

Jan

djphazer at gmail

Jun 10, 2008, 12:40 PM

Re: Unsubscribe [In reply to]

On Tue, Jun 10, 2008 at 1:09 PM, Jan Hübner <jan_huebner [at] gmx> wrote:
> We could make a running gag from it.. :)
>
> Jan

OR, we could gag and run away from it...

OR, we could gag you and make you take off running...