Mailing List Archive: Gentoo: Performance

Illegal IMail List Server Command!

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next page Last page  View All Gentoo performance RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

hhkr5 at bigsurdigital

Jun 5, 2008, 5:52 AM

Re: Illegal IMail List Server Command! [In reply to]

unsubscribe

hhkr5 at bigsurdigital

Jun 5, 2008, 5:53 AM

Re: Illegal IMail List Server Command! [In reply to]

unsubscribe

kyle at randomvoids

Jun 5, 2008, 7:33 AM

Re: Illegal IMail List Server Command! [In reply to]

Justin wrote:
> Florian Philipp schrieb:
>> On Thu, 5 Jun 2008 04:40:33 -0400
>> imailsrv [at] capstonecomm (List Server) wrote:
>>

>> Am I the only one who gets a lot of these messages today?
>>
> me too

I've been getting one a minute, up to 160 or so so far.

zhicheng1988 at gmail

Jun 5, 2008, 8:15 AM

Re: Illegal IMail List Server Command! [In reply to]

me too.

2008/6/5, Kyle Lutze <kyle [at] randomvoids>:
> Justin wrote:
>> Florian Philipp schrieb:
>>> On Thu, 5 Jun 2008 04:40:33 -0400
>>> imailsrv [at] capstonecomm (List Server) wrote:
>>>

>>> Am I the only one who gets a lot of these messages today?
>>>
>> me too
>>
> I've been getting one a minute, up to 160 or so so far.

www.mygin.cn

kondor6c at freeshell

Jun 5, 2008, 8:39 AM

Re: Illegal IMail List Server Command! [In reply to]

I got it too! You think the entire list got it???
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

2008/6/5, Kyle Lutze <kyle [at] randomvoids>:
> Justin wrote:
>> Florian Philipp schrieb:
>>> On Thu, 5 Jun 2008 04:40:33 -0400
>>> imailsrv [at] capstonecomm (List Server) wrote:
>>>

>>> Am I the only one who gets a lot of these messages today?
>>>
>> me too
>>
> I've been getting one a minute, up to 160 or so so far.

www.mygin.cn

zhicheng1988 at gmail

Jun 5, 2008, 8:48 AM

Re: Illegal IMail List Server Command! [In reply to]

i think it's may someone setting is wrong,delete it.

2008/6/5, kondor6c [at] freeshell <kondor6c [at] freeshell>:
> I got it too! You think the entire list got it???
> Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

www.mygin.cn

purpleritza at gmail

Jun 5, 2008, 10:43 AM

Re: Illegal IMail List Server Command! [In reply to]

oh no, its the gentoo get fucked up again :|

On Thu, Jun 5, 2008 at 5:48 PM, Zhicheng Wei <zhicheng1988 [at] gmail> wrote:

> i think it's may someone setting is wrong,delete it.
>
> 2008/6/5, kondor6c [at] freeshell <kondor6c [at] freeshell>:
> > I got it too! You think the entire list got it???
> > Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

purple..