Mailing List Archive: Gentoo: Performance

Illegal IMail List Server Command!

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next page Last page  View All Gentoo performance RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

imailsrv at capstonecomm

Jun 5, 2008, 4:01 AM

Illegal IMail List Server Command! [In reply to]

imailsrv at capstonecomm

Jun 5, 2008, 4:02 AM

Illegal IMail List Server Command! [In reply to]

imailsrv at capstonecomm

Jun 5, 2008, 4:03 AM

Illegal IMail List Server Command! [In reply to]

imailsrv at capstonecomm

Jun 5, 2008, 4:04 AM

Illegal IMail List Server Command! [In reply to]

imailsrv at capstonecomm

Jun 5, 2008, 4:05 AM

Illegal IMail List Server Command! [In reply to]

vito.vvsh.huang at gmail

Jun 5, 2008, 4:05 AM

Re: Illegal IMail List Server Command! [In reply to]

what's wrong with the mailing system, it looks like in a loop of the
mailling program. is it been hacked?

On Thu, Jun 5, 2008 at 11:53 AM, Justin <justin [at] j-schmitz> wrote:

> Florian Philipp schrieb:
>
>> On Thu, 5 Jun 2008 04:40:33 -0400
>> imailsrv [at] capstonecomm (List Server) wrote:
>>

>> Am I the only one who gets a lot of these messages today?
>>

> me too

imailsrv at capstonecomm

Jun 5, 2008, 4:06 AM

Illegal IMail List Server Command! [In reply to]

imailsrv at capstonecomm

Jun 5, 2008, 4:07 AM

Illegal IMail List Server Command! [In reply to]

imailsrv at capstonecomm

Jun 5, 2008, 4:08 AM

Illegal IMail List Server Command! [In reply to]

imailsrv at capstonecomm

Jun 5, 2008, 4:09 AM

Illegal IMail List Server Command! [In reply to]

imailsrv at capstonecomm

Jun 5, 2008, 4:10 AM

Illegal IMail List Server Command! [In reply to]

imailsrv at capstonecomm

Jun 5, 2008, 4:12 AM

Illegal IMail List Server Command! [In reply to]

hackeron at gmail

Jun 5, 2008, 4:13 AM

Re: Illegal IMail List Server Command! [In reply to]

unsubscribe

On Thu, Jun 5, 2008 at 11:54 AM, List Server <imailsrv [at] capstonecomm> wrote:

imailsrv at capstonecomm

Jun 5, 2008, 4:13 AM

Illegal IMail List Server Command! [In reply to]

imailsrv at capstonecomm

Jun 5, 2008, 4:14 AM

Illegal IMail List Server Command! [In reply to]

imailsrv at capstonecomm

Jun 5, 2008, 4:14 AM

Illegal IMail List Server Command! [In reply to]

imailsrv at capstonecomm

Jun 5, 2008, 4:15 AM

Illegal IMail List Server Command! [In reply to]

imailsrv at capstonecomm

Jun 5, 2008, 4:16 AM

Illegal IMail List Server Command! [In reply to]

imailsrv at capstonecomm

Jun 5, 2008, 4:18 AM

Illegal IMail List Server Command! [In reply to]

imailsrv at capstonecomm

Jun 5, 2008, 4:19 AM

Illegal IMail List Server Command! [In reply to]

imailsrv at capstonecomm

Jun 5, 2008, 4:20 AM

Illegal IMail List Server Command! [In reply to]

imailsrv at capstonecomm

Jun 5, 2008, 4:21 AM

Illegal IMail List Server Command! [In reply to]

imailsrv at capstonecomm

Jun 5, 2008, 4:23 AM

Illegal IMail List Server Command! [In reply to]

marcus at reevolution

Jun 5, 2008, 4:29 AM

Re: Illegal IMail List Server Command! [In reply to]

Hi *,

I guess 209.50.92.235 is the reason. dunno who|what capstonecomm.com
is|are but it's there server...

however, does anybody has the right to blacklist this ip for a while on
the listserver?

marcus

vito huang schrieb:
> what's wrong with the mailing system, it looks like in a loop of the
> mailling program. is it been hacked?
>
> On Thu, Jun 5, 2008 at 11:53 AM, Justin <justin [at] j-schmitz
> <mailto:justin [at] j-schmitz>> wrote:
>
> Florian Philipp schrieb:
>
> On Thu, 5 Jun 2008 04:40:33 -0400
> imailsrv [at] capstonecomm <mailto:imailsrv [at] capstonecomm>
> (List Server) wrote:
>

> Am I the only one who gets a lot of these messages today?
>

> me too

weigelt at metux

Jun 5, 2008, 4:40 AM

Re: Illegal IMail List Server Command! [In reply to]

* List Server <imailsrv [at] capstonecomm> wrote:

hmm, maybe some accidently redirected the list to the listbot ?

cu