Mailing List Archive: Gentoo: Performance

Illegal IMail List Server Command!

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next page Last page  View All Gentoo performance RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

imailsrv at capstonecomm

Jun 5, 2008, 3:36 AM

Illegal IMail List Server Command! [In reply to]

imailsrv at capstonecomm

Jun 5, 2008, 3:37 AM

Illegal IMail List Server Command! [In reply to]

imailsrv at capstonecomm

Jun 5, 2008, 3:38 AM

Illegal IMail List Server Command! [In reply to]

imailsrv at capstonecomm

Jun 5, 2008, 3:38 AM

Illegal IMail List Server Command! [In reply to]

imailsrv at capstonecomm

Jun 5, 2008, 3:39 AM

Illegal IMail List Server Command! [In reply to]

imailsrv at capstonecomm

Jun 5, 2008, 3:40 AM

Illegal IMail List Server Command! [In reply to]

imailsrv at capstonecomm

Jun 5, 2008, 3:41 AM

Illegal IMail List Server Command! [In reply to]

imailsrv at capstonecomm

Jun 5, 2008, 3:41 AM

Illegal IMail List Server Command! [In reply to]

imailsrv at capstonecomm

Jun 5, 2008, 3:43 AM

Illegal IMail List Server Command! [In reply to]

imailsrv at capstonecomm

Jun 5, 2008, 3:44 AM

Illegal IMail List Server Command! [In reply to]

imailsrv at capstonecomm

Jun 5, 2008, 3:45 AM

Illegal IMail List Server Command! [In reply to]

imailsrv at capstonecomm

Jun 5, 2008, 3:48 AM

Illegal IMail List Server Command! [In reply to]

imailsrv at capstonecomm

Jun 5, 2008, 3:49 AM

Illegal IMail List Server Command! [In reply to]

imailsrv at capstonecomm

Jun 5, 2008, 3:50 AM

Illegal IMail List Server Command! [In reply to]

imailsrv at capstonecomm

Jun 5, 2008, 3:51 AM

Illegal IMail List Server Command! [In reply to]

justin at j-schmitz

Jun 5, 2008, 3:53 AM

Re: Illegal IMail List Server Command! [In reply to]

Florian Philipp schrieb:
> On Thu, 5 Jun 2008 04:40:33 -0400
> imailsrv [at] capstonecomm (List Server) wrote:
>

> Am I the only one who gets a lot of these messages today?

me too
Attachments: signature.asc (0.19 KB)

imailsrv at capstonecomm

Jun 5, 2008, 3:53 AM

Illegal IMail List Server Command! [In reply to]

imailsrv at capstonecomm

Jun 5, 2008, 3:54 AM

Illegal IMail List Server Command! [In reply to]

weigelt at metux

Jun 5, 2008, 3:54 AM

Re: Illegal IMail List Server Command! [In reply to]

* Florian Philipp <lists [at] f_philipp> wrote:
> On Thu, 5 Jun 2008 04:40:33 -0400
> imailsrv [at] capstonecomm (List Server) wrote:
>

> Am I the only one who gets a lot of these messages today?

I also got around a hundred ones.
Seems like a problem w/ the listserver. Or maybe someone's
spamming him w/ our addresses.

cu

imailsrv at capstonecomm

Jun 5, 2008, 3:54 AM

Illegal IMail List Server Command! [In reply to]

imailsrv at capstonecomm

Jun 5, 2008, 3:55 AM

Illegal IMail List Server Command! [In reply to]

imailsrv at capstonecomm

Jun 5, 2008, 3:56 AM

Illegal IMail List Server Command! [In reply to]

imailsrv at capstonecomm

Jun 5, 2008, 3:57 AM

Illegal IMail List Server Command! [In reply to]

imailsrv at capstonecomm

Jun 5, 2008, 3:58 AM

Illegal IMail List Server Command! [In reply to]

imailsrv at capstonecomm

Jun 5, 2008, 3:59 AM

Illegal IMail List Server Command! [In reply to]