Mailing List Archive: Gentoo: Performance

Illegal IMail List Server Command!

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next page Last page  View All Gentoo performance RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

imailsrv at capstonecomm

Jun 5, 2008, 2:47 AM

Illegal IMail List Server Command! [In reply to]

imailsrv at capstonecomm

Jun 5, 2008, 2:48 AM

Illegal IMail List Server Command! [In reply to]

imailsrv at capstonecomm

Jun 5, 2008, 2:49 AM

Illegal IMail List Server Command! [In reply to]

imailsrv at capstonecomm

Jun 5, 2008, 2:50 AM

Illegal IMail List Server Command! [In reply to]

imailsrv at capstonecomm

Jun 5, 2008, 2:51 AM

Illegal IMail List Server Command! [In reply to]

v.tolstov at selfip

Jun 5, 2008, 2:51 AM

Re: Illegal IMail List Server Command! [In reply to]

On Thu, 2008-06-05 at 11:38 +0200, Florian Philipp wrote:
> On Thu, 5 Jun 2008 04:40:33 -0400
> imailsrv [at] capstonecomm (List Server) wrote:
>

> Am I the only one who gets a lot of these messages today?

no, not one.

--
Vasiliy G Tolstov <v.tolstov [at] selfip>
Selfip.Ru

imailsrv at capstonecomm

Jun 5, 2008, 2:52 AM

Illegal IMail List Server Command! [In reply to]

imailsrv at capstonecomm

Jun 5, 2008, 2:53 AM

Illegal IMail List Server Command! [In reply to]

meetra at gmail

Jun 5, 2008, 2:54 AM

Re: Illegal IMail List Server Command! [In reply to]

nop.

Illegal IMail List Server Command! [In reply to]

imailsrv at capstonecomm

Jun 5, 2008, 2:55 AM

Illegal IMail List Server Command! [In reply to]

imailsrv at capstonecomm

Jun 5, 2008, 2:56 AM

Illegal IMail List Server Command! [In reply to]

imailsrv at capstonecomm

Jun 5, 2008, 2:57 AM

Illegal IMail List Server Command! [In reply to]

imailsrv at capstonecomm

Jun 5, 2008, 2:58 AM

Illegal IMail List Server Command! [In reply to]

imailsrv at capstonecomm

Jun 5, 2008, 2:59 AM

Illegal IMail List Server Command! [In reply to]

imailsrv at capstonecomm

Jun 5, 2008, 3:00 AM

Illegal IMail List Server Command! [In reply to]

imailsrv at capstonecomm

Jun 5, 2008, 3:02 AM

Illegal IMail List Server Command! [In reply to]

imailsrv at capstonecomm

Jun 5, 2008, 3:04 AM

Illegal IMail List Server Command! [In reply to]

imailsrv at capstonecomm

Jun 5, 2008, 3:04 AM

Illegal IMail List Server Command! [In reply to]

imailsrv at capstonecomm

Jun 5, 2008, 3:05 AM

Illegal IMail List Server Command! [In reply to]

imailsrv at capstonecomm

Jun 5, 2008, 3:06 AM

Illegal IMail List Server Command! [In reply to]

imailsrv at capstonecomm

Jun 5, 2008, 3:07 AM

Illegal IMail List Server Command! [In reply to]

imailsrv at capstonecomm

Jun 5, 2008, 3:07 AM

Illegal IMail List Server Command! [In reply to]

imailsrv at capstonecomm

Jun 5, 2008, 3:08 AM

Illegal IMail List Server Command! [In reply to]

imailsrv at capstonecomm

Jun 5, 2008, 3:09 AM

Illegal IMail List Server Command! [In reply to]