Mailing List Archive: Gentoo: Performance

Re: Digest of gentoo-performance@lists.gentoo.org issue 23 (137)

Gentoo performance RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

jesse at boldandbusted

Jan 19, 2008, 3:29 PM

Re: Digest of gentoo-performance@lists.gentoo.org issue 23 (137)

Hello. For about a week, digests of gentoo-* mailing lists arrive looking like this:

On Sat, 19 Jan 2008 16:03:15 +0000 (UTC), gentoo-performance+help [at] lists said:
> Topics (messages 137 through 137):

Is there an ETA on when this will be fixed, or some way for me to fix this?

Thanks,
Jesse Adelman
San Francisco, CA

zentooist at gmail

Jan 19, 2008, 3:28 PM

Re: Re: Digest of gentoo-performance@lists.gentoo.org issue 23 (137) [In reply to]

On Sat, 2008-01-19 at 14:29 -0800, jesse [at] boldandbusted wrote:
> Hello. For about a week, digests of gentoo-* mailing lists arrive looking like this:
>
> On Sat, 19 Jan 2008 16:03:15 +0000 (UTC), gentoo-performance+help [at] lists said:
> > Topics (messages 137 through 137):
> >

> Is there an ETA on when this will be fixed, or some way for me to fix this?
>
> Thanks,
> Jesse Adelman
> San Francisco, CA

File a bugreport: