Login | Register For Free | Help
Search for: (Advanced)

Mailing List Archive: Gentoo: Performance

Goodbye

 

 

Gentoo performance RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded


wonko at wonkology

Aug 26, 2010, 6:05 AM

Post #1 of 4 (2629 views)
Permalink
Goodbye

Hi there!

YFYI, this list is about to be closed. That's a pity, I'd like to have
such a list, but it is also true that there was nearly no traffic at all -
I count 24 posts this year, all in the same thread except for another
accidental posting. Maybe it was just that too few people knew about it?
Anyway, it will be gone soon. Thanks for the help, and see you on gentoo-
user :)

http://bugs.gentoo.org/show_bug.cgi?id=334541

Wonko


joost at antarean

Aug 26, 2010, 7:38 AM

Post #2 of 4 (2543 views)
Permalink
Re: Goodbye [In reply to]

On Thursday 26 August 2010 15:05:26 Alex Schuster wrote:
> Hi there!
>
> YFYI, this list is about to be closed. That's a pity, I'd like to have
> such a list, but it is also true that there was nearly no traffic at all -
> I count 24 posts this year, all in the same thread except for another
> accidental posting. Maybe it was just that too few people knew about it?
> Anyway, it will be gone soon. Thanks for the help, and see you on gentoo-
> user :)
>
> http://bugs.gentoo.org/show_bug.cgi?id=334541
>
> Wonko

I actually didn't find out about this list untill I was looking for a different
list on the Gentoo site.

Most of the activity is on the gentoo-user list, but that tends to get too
busy at times.

Also from me, goodbye to this list, it was nice while it lasted :)

--
Joost


wonko at wonkology

Aug 26, 2010, 8:26 AM

Post #3 of 4 (2530 views)
Permalink
Re: Goodbye [In reply to]

J. Roeleveld writes:

> I actually didn't find out about this list untill I was looking for a
> different list on the Gentoo site.
>
> Most of the activity is on the gentoo-user list, but that tends to get
> too busy at times.
>
> Also from me, goodbye to this list, it was nice while it lasted :)

At least I will have the eternal high-score according to
http://archives.gentoo.org/stats/gentoo-performance-per-year.xml .
Not couting those empty cheating messages from imailsrv [at] capstonecomm

Wonko, winner of gentoo-performance [at] lists


joost at antarean

Aug 26, 2010, 9:50 AM

Post #4 of 4 (2526 views)
Permalink
Re: Goodbye [In reply to]

On Thursday 26 August 2010 17:26:04 Alex Schuster wrote:
> J. Roeleveld writes:
> > I actually didn't find out about this list untill I was looking for a
> > different list on the Gentoo site.
> >
> > Most of the activity is on the gentoo-user list, but that tends to get
> > too busy at times.
> >
> > Also from me, goodbye to this list, it was nice while it lasted :)
>
> At least I will have the eternal high-score according to
> http://archives.gentoo.org/stats/gentoo-performance-per-year.xml .
> Not couting those empty cheating messages from imailsrv [at] capstonecomm

Yes, with me in second place

> Wonko, winner of gentoo-performance [at] lists

Joost, runner-up of gentoo-performance [at] lists

Gentoo performance RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded
 
 


Interested in having your list archived? Contact Gossamer Threads
 
  Web Applications & Managed Hosting Powered by Gossamer Threads Inc.