Mailing List Archive: Gentoo: OSX

portage-prefix discussions

Gentoo osx RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

exg at gentoo

Sep 14, 2006, 9:26 AM

portage-prefix discussions

Hi everyone,

I would like to suggest to move every discussion related to
portage-prefix to the gentoo-alt mailing list; reason is simple,
portage-prefix is not meant only for macos. Disentangling them could
also help in getting a major audience.
Opinions?

--
Emanuele

nathan.stocks at gmail

Sep 14, 2006, 9:35 AM

Re: portage-prefix discussions [In reply to]

I'm ok with whatever.

If gentoo-osx is really just part of gentoo-alt, maybe the mailing
list and irc channel should merge back into gentoo-alt?

~ Nathan

On 9/14/06, Emanuele Giaquinta <exg [at] gentoo> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I would like to suggest to move every discussion related to
> portage-prefix to the gentoo-alt mailing list; reason is simple,
> portage-prefix is not meant only for macos. Disentangling them could
> also help in getting a major audience.
> Opinions?
>
> --
> Emanuele

grobian at gentoo

Sep 14, 2006, 1:18 PM

Re: [gentoo-alt] portage-prefix discussions [In reply to]

I feel this list is a bit of my dungeon ( :D ), but it probably is a
good idea. After being beaten up by Flameeyes ( ;) ) I will stop
mocking and behave: prefix descussions from my part will go on -alt.

:)

--
Fabian Groffen
Gentoo on a different level

cchan at spikesource

Sep 14, 2006, 2:11 PM

RE: Re: [gentoo-alt] portage-prefix discussions [In reply to]

So, for the most part, portage-prefix discussions will go into gentoo-alt?
I'm just making sure since most of my topics and interest are related to
prefix specifically, and not necessarily osx.

If all agree, then great (meaning, people who have been great at answering
questions here will join and participate in gentoo-alt).

Same goes with IRC as well (I would assume)

I feel this list is a bit of my dungeon ( :D ), but it probably is a
good idea. After being beaten up by Flameeyes ( ;) ) I will stop
mocking and behave: prefix descussions from my part will go on -alt.

nathan.stocks at gmail

Sep 14, 2006, 2:55 PM

Re: Re: [gentoo-alt] portage-prefix discussions [In reply to]

I've signed up for gentoo-alt...I'll move my thread there.

~ Nathan