Mailing List Archive: Gentoo: OSX

[PREFIX] emerge --getbinpkg prefix patch

Gentoo osx RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

cchan at spikesource

Jun 30, 2006, 11:51 AM

[PREFIX] emerge --getbinpkg prefix patch

I noticed that the --getbinpkg option was not prefixed, so I added
prefix to getbinpkg.py (attached).

- Chris
Attachments: getbinpkg-prefix.patch (1.68 KB)

exg at gentoo

Jul 5, 2006, 3:52 PM

Re: [PREFIX] emerge --getbinpkg prefix patch [In reply to]

> I noticed that the --getbinpkg option was not prefixed, so I added
> prefix to getbinpkg.py (attached).

Thanks, I fixed it using the CACHE_PATH constant.

--
Emanuele