Mailing List Archive: Gentoo: OSX

Re: [gentoo-dev] [ANNOUNCE] Project Sunrise - Gentoo User Overlay

Gentoo osx RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

grobian at gentoo

Jun 8, 2006, 1:17 AM

Re: [gentoo-dev] [ANNOUNCE] Project Sunrise - Gentoo User Overlay

Hi Stefan,

My apologies if this is a stupid question that I could have known. Is
this overlay hosted on Gentoo hardware? And does it allow non-Gentoo
people to commit to it? Would it be possible to for instance have the
Gentoo/Alt prefix overlay hosted on this thing and have our external
contributors being able to commit? Reading the project page, I get the
feeling this would be possible. How is your attitute towards hosting
the Gentoo/Alt prefix tree?

Thanks for your time.

--
Fabian Groffen