Mailing List Archive: Gentoo: OSX
What is gentoo-osx?

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

HEBLACK at ISPMONSTERS

Sep 30, 2005, 12:12 PM

What is gentoo-osx?

I am thinking about switching to DragonFlyBSD instead of Linux because
linux is unsecured and unstable, not supported and stuff.

If I tried gentoo-osx would I have to buy a mackintosh/apple and then
delete the entire operating system to install gentoo-osx. I would like
to purchase a second or third computer.

Yours,
Jason