hansmi at gentoo
Dec 9, 2004, 9:14 AM
Post #1 of 1
Hello out there
I'm happy to announce portage-prefpane 0.3 being in portage.
It has a lot of new features and bugfixes. Here some of them:
- Compatibility with cascaded profiles
- Editing for FEATURES and GENTOO_MIRRORS
- Save-button only enabled when needed
- Newlines in make.conf are preserved
- Many more (can not even remember them)
It would be this good tested without MacShabba from #gentoo-osx. Kudos
To merge it, do this:
ACCEPT_KEYWORDS="~ppc-macos" emerge portage-prefpane
Gentoo Developer (PowerPC, MacOS) using m0n0wall | http://hansmi.ch/
I'm not offering myself as an example; every life evolves by its own laws.