Mailing List Archive: Gentoo: MIPS

unsubscribe

Gentoo mips RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

mikepoullas at yahoo

Jul 1, 2005, 10:51 AM

unsubscribe

Mike Poullas
656 rue Pierre
Laval, Qc., H7X 3T1
(450) 969-4642
E-mail: mikepoullas [at] yahoo
Web Page: http://www.geocities.com/mikepoullas/

anton at no-problem

Jun 26, 2007, 6:33 AM

Re: unsubscribe [In reply to]

>>> The List-Unsubscribe Header. There are also instructions on the
>>> Gentoo website. Most modern mailing list programs these days
>>> unsubscribe via methods _other_ than sending an unsubscribe message
>>> to the ML.
>>>
>>> --Kumba

All, Kumba,
I'm sorry for the stupid error with the unsubscribe message -- I knew
the right way to do it, just forgot to follow it.
Sorry again, I appreciate all your efforts and patience.

Goodbye,
Anton

PS I used Gentoo as a cross-development host for the embedded device,
based on the Au1500 chip (MIPS32), but now this project is dead and
I'm working with PowerPC.

mattst88 at gentoo

Jul 5, 2011, 3:50 PM

Re: UNSUBSCRIBE [In reply to]

On Tue, Jul 5, 2011 at 4:24 PM, Abraham Alaka <chokosabe [at] gmail> wrote:

> On Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 12:16 PM, John C Hawk III <jhawk3 [at] bayshoreford>
> wrote:

Seriously, guys?