Mailing List Archive: Gentoo: MIPS

Looking for a hand

Gentoo mips RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

master_raven at rogers

Jul 11, 2010, 8:11 PM

Looking for a hand

It's been quite a while since there has been any activity on this
group... but I need some help and I'm looking for someone in the Orillia
/ Barrie area of Ontario Canada. Please contact me off list. I have a
rack mount Cobalt Velosaraptor and I'm having issues getting it to be
accessible on the LAN. I really would hate to trash this gem any help
would be great thanks.

Regards
Richard

master_raven [at] rogers

Gentoo mips RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded