Mailing List Archive: Gentoo: HPPA
Re: terminal problem during instalation

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

gmsoft at gentoo

Oct 26, 2006, 1:05 AM

Re: terminal problem during instalation

Hi Maciej,

Please next time, write to the gentoo-hppa mailing list.
See http://www.gentoo.org/main/en/lists.xml for subscribing.

I don't think that the problem is the colour codes but something with the serial driver.

Make sure you specify console=ttyB0 on the kernel command line. Also it's worst trying with other livecd version.

Which livecd did you tried ?

Regards,
Guy

--