Mailing List Archive: Gentoo: Hardened

SELinux Policy development guide

Gentoo hardened RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

sven.vermeulen at siphos

SELinux Policy development guide

Hi all,

One of the requests from this weeks' meeting was a document covering the
SELinux development (tips and tricks, guidelines, whatever) so that
interested developers or advanced users can help us out further with the
development.

I've made a first attempt at writing such a document. It is available in
hardened-doc.git, the preview can be seen online at http://goo.gl/weI8p (if
you still notice TODOs, add "&1" or so to the URL as your browser is still
caching the document).

Comments and feedback is always appreciated.

Also, selinux-faq.xml has been updated yesterday as well, adding two more
FAQs. One is about rlpkg complaining about conflicting types, the other one
is about portage complaining about libsandbox.so not being loaded.

FAQ preview at http://goo.gl/uaaf4

Wkr,
Sven Vermeulen

gizmo at giz-works

Re: SELinux Policy development guide [In reply to]

On 04/23/2011 06:37 AM, Sven Vermeulen wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> One of the requests from this weeks' meeting was a document covering the
> SELinux development (tips and tricks, guidelines, whatever) so that
> interested developers or advanced users can help us out further with the
> development.
>
> I've made a first attempt at writing such a document. It is available in
> hardened-doc.git, the preview can be seen online at http://goo.gl/weI8p (if
> you still notice TODOs, add "&1" or so to the URL as your browser is still
> caching the document).
>
> Comments and feedback is always appreciated.
Looks like a good start to me. Off hand, I can't see anything to add.
> Also, selinux-faq.xml has been updated yesterday as well, adding two more
> FAQs. One is about rlpkg complaining about conflicting types, the other one
> is about portage complaining about libsandbox.so not being loaded.
>
> FAQ preview at http://goo.gl/uaaf4
>
> Wkr,
> Sven Vermeulen

basile at opensource

Re: SELinux Policy development guide [In reply to]

On 04/24/2011 12:10 PM, Chris Richards wrote:
> On 04/23/2011 06:37 AM, Sven Vermeulen wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> One of the requests from this weeks' meeting was a document covering the
>> SELinux development (tips and tricks, guidelines, whatever) so that
>> interested developers or advanced users can help us out further with the
>> development.
>>
>> I've made a first attempt at writing such a document. It is available in
>> hardened-doc.git, the preview can be seen online at
>> http://goo.gl/weI8p (if
>> you still notice TODOs, add "&1" or so to the URL as your browser is
>> still
>> caching the document).
>>
>> Comments and feedback is always appreciated.
> Looks like a good start to me. Off hand, I can't see anything to add.
>> Also, selinux-faq.xml has been updated yesterday as well, adding two more
>> FAQs. One is about rlpkg complaining about conflicting types, the
>> other one
>> is about portage complaining about libsandbox.so not being loaded.
>>
>> FAQ preview at http://goo.gl/uaaf4
>>
>> Wkr,
>> Sven Vermeulen

An impressive amount of work! Thanks.

--
Anthony G. Basile, Ph. D.
Chair of Information Technology

Gentoo hardened RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded