Mailing List Archive: Gentoo: Hardened

Running MythTV on hardened ??

Gentoo hardened RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

DEPontius at edgehp

Dec 30, 2010, 10:47 AM

Running MythTV on hardened ??

Does anyone have experience running MythTV on hardened Gentoo?

I currently run hardened home servers, and run my MythTV backend on a
semi-dedicated deskside machine. I'd rather like to move my MythTV
backend machine down into my server closet, and make it one of my
servers, retiring the older one.

MythTV seems a bit out of the ordinary for normal server-type stuff, so
I was wondering if there is anything I should be aware of when trying this.

Thanks,
Dale Pontius

Gentoo hardened RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded