Mailing List Archive: Gentoo: Embedded

Re: [uClibc] Re: Strange error when STAGING_DIR already exists

Gentoo embedded RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

filip at blueturtle

Sep 16, 2004, 1:58 PM

tor 2004-09-16 klockan 17.35 skrev Peter S. Mazinger:
> The problem lies in the utils/Makefile. I have sent some time ago patches
> for this, because gcc won't use the crt files in lib/* (newly created), it
> tries to use the one in gcc's search path, this is only correct for the
> hostutils, but not for target utils.

I'm having trouble crosscompiling gcc, it says it's missing the crt
files - but I can find them manually. Could this be a related error? If
so, would you mind posting a URL to the patch?

TIA

/Filip

filip at blueturtle

Sep 16, 2004, 2:01 PM

Re: [uClibc] Re: Strange error when STAGING_DIR already exists [In reply to]

tor 2004-09-16 klockan 22.58 skrev Filip Joelsson:
> tor 2004-09-16 klockan 17.35 skrev Peter S. Mazinger:
> > The problem lies in the utils/Makefile. I have sent some time ago patches
> > for this, because gcc won't use the crt files in lib/* (newly created), it
> > tries to use the one in gcc's search path, this is only correct for the
> > hostutils, but not for target utils.
>
> I'm having trouble crosscompiling gcc, it says it's missing the crt
> files - but I can find them manually. Could this be a related error? If
> so, would you mind posting a URL to the patch?

Oops, wrong list. Anyway, has anyone here had a similar problem with a
crosscompiler uclibc toolchain on gentoo?

TIA

/Filip