Mailing List Archive: Gentoo: Embedded

/usr/lib/libm.so: undefined reference to `__get_cpu_features@GLIBC_PRIVATE'

Gentoo embedded RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

lavi.kfir at gmail

Nov 2, 2010, 11:07 AM

/usr/lib/libm.so: undefined reference to `__get_cpu_features@GLIBC_PRIVATE'

Hi,
I have a crossdev for x86 inside a chroot with standard updated stage3.
emerging ncurses results in:
/usr/__CHOST_/usr/lib/libm.so: undefined reference to
`__get_cpu_features [at] GLIBC_PRIVAT'

Other packages will emerge ok.

I have attached the info from the emerge.

Regards,
Kfir
Attachments: portage.info.log (2.40 KB)

vapier at gentoo

Dec 4, 2010, 2:50 AM

Re: /usr/lib/libm.so: undefined reference to `__get_cpu_features@GLIBC_PRIVATE' [In reply to]

On Tuesday, November 02, 2010 14:07:06 Kfir Lavi wrote:
> I have a crossdev for x86 inside a chroot with standard updated stage3.
> emerging ncurses results in:
> /usr/__CHOST_/usr/lib/libm.so: undefined reference to
> `__get_cpu_features [at] GLIBC_PRIVAT'
>
> Other packages will emerge ok.
>
> I have attached the info from the emerge.

i dont know why you're setting -I/-L paths yourself. that's just wrong.
-mike
Attachments: signature.asc (0.82 KB)

Gentoo embedded RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded