Mailing List Archive: Gentoo: Doc

http:/www.gentoo.org/proj/en/infrastructure/server-standards.xml removed from CVS

Gentoo doc RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

scen at gentoo

Oct 25, 2007, 12:54 PM

http:/www.gentoo.org/proj/en/infrastructure/server-standards.xml removed from CVS

Hi, i forward to you a snip of a message i've received from solar, regarding
the document in object.

He already have removed it from CVS, see

here
http://sources.gentoo.org/viewcvs.py/gentoo/xml/htdocs/proj/en/infrastructure/index.xml?view=log

and here
http://sources.gentoo.org/viewcvs.py/gentoo/xml/htdocs/proj/en/infrastructure/server-standards.xml?hideattic=0&rev=1.19&view=log

So the next step is to clean accordingly the reference in our metadoc.xml :)

Davide Cendron

Gentoo Documentation Project
Italian Lead Translator

http://www.gentoo.org/doc/it/