Mailing List Archive: Gentoo: Doc

2007.0 handbooks

Gentoo doc RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

neysx at gentoo

2007.0 handbooks

Hi all,

First of all, kudos to nightmorph for all his work and thanks to all who
contributed.

The following languages already have a 2007.0 handbook,
are you ready to see it linked from /doc/en/handbook/2007.0/index.xml ?
If so, please add your language or ask for it to be linked. Thanks.

./de/handbook/2007.0
./en/handbook/2007.0
./fr/handbook/2007.0
./id/handbook/2007.0
./hu/handbook/2007.0
./it/handbook/2007.0
./pl/handbook/2007.0

/ Xavier Neys
\_ Gentoo Documentation Project
/
/\ http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/
Attachments: signature.asc (0.25 KB)

rickgm5 at hotmail

RE: 2007.0 handbooks [In reply to]

I didn't see spanish in your list, may I can help with something? Thanks.

yoswink at gentoo

Re: 2007.0 handbooks [In reply to]

Ricardo Gutierrez Madrid escribió:
> I didn't see spanish in your list, may I can help with something? Thanks.

Answering neysx's mail and Ricardo I'm going to do a little status
report about Spanish (es):

The translationg of the current handbook to the latest version is nearly
ready. At least for x86 and amd64 it should be done before the end of
the week. Also the upgrading guide and quickinstall are very near to be
released.

The 2007.0/ handbook will follow when the current is up to date,
probably not very far too.

@Ricardo: thanks for the help, you can follow the gentoo-doc-es group
instructions[1] to join us. Hope to see you soon.

Thanks.

[1] http://dev.gentoo.org/~yoswink/doc/es/

--
Jose Luis Rivero <yoswink [at] gentoo>
Gentoo/Doc Gentoo/Alpha

m.mascherpa at gentoo

Re: 2007.0 handbooks [In reply to]

On Wednesday 09 May 2007 12:45:02 Xavier Neys wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> First of all, kudos to nightmorph for all his work and thanks to all who
> contributed.
>
> The following languages already have a 2007.0 handbook,
> are you ready to see it linked from /doc/en/handbook/2007.0/index.xml ?
> If so, please add your language or ask for it to be linked. Thanks.
>
> ./de/handbook/2007.0
> ./en/handbook/2007.0
> ./fr/handbook/2007.0
> ./id/handbook/2007.0
> ./hu/handbook/2007.0
> ./it/handbook/2007.0
> ./pl/handbook/2007.0

Xavier,
we're not ready yet. As soon as the translation is complete i'll notice you.

Thanks

--
Marco Mascherpa

Gentoo Documentation Project
Italian Lead Translator

neysx at gentoo

Re: 2007.0 handbooks [In reply to]

Marco Mascherpa wrote:
> On Wednesday 09 May 2007 12:45:02 Xavier Neys wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> First of all, kudos to nightmorph for all his work and thanks to all who
>> contributed.
>>
>> The following languages already have a 2007.0 handbook,
>> are you ready to see it linked from /doc/en/handbook/2007.0/index.xml ?
>> If so, please add your language or ask for it to be linked. Thanks.
>>
>> ./de/handbook/2007.0
>> ./en/handbook/2007.0
>> ./fr/handbook/2007.0
>> ./id/handbook/2007.0
>> ./hu/handbook/2007.0
>> ./it/handbook/2007.0
>> ./pl/handbook/2007.0
>
> Hi Xavier,
> our italian manual is ready, please pink it! :)

Done!
See http://dev.gentoo.org/~neysx/images/it-book.jpg for a pinked version :)
Looks more like the Gazzetta dello Sport now.