Mailing List Archive: Gentoo: Doc

Larry the Cow -

Gentoo doc RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

achumakov at gentoo

Larry the Cow -

Hi guys,

Does anybody know where can I get this image -
http://www.gentoo.org/images/poster.jpg - without English text?
It's a bit boring to redraw that from scratch ;-) to put Russian text there.

WKR,
Alex Chumakov

curtis119 at gentoo

Re: Larry the Cow - [In reply to]

achumakov [at] gentoo wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> Does anybody know where can I get this image -
> http://www.gentoo.org/images/poster.jpg - without English text?
> It's a bit boring to redraw that from scratch ;-) to put Russian text there.
>
> WKR,
> Alex Chumakov

The original author of that image is no longer with Gentoo. We do not
have a copy of the originals, sorry.
Attachments: signature.asc (0.19 KB)

airuike at gmail

Re: Larry the Cow - [In reply to]

I removed the text and cleaned it up a bit:

http://www.dnbrown.net/poster.png

-Eric

On 4/4/06, Curtis Napier <curtis119 [at] gentoo> wrote:
> achumakov [at] gentoo wrote:
> > Hi guys,
> >
> > Does anybody know where can I get this image -
> > http://www.gentoo.org/images/poster.jpg - without English text?
> > It's a bit boring to redraw that from scratch ;-) to put Russian text there.
> >
> > WKR,
> > Alex Chumakov
>
> The original author of that image is no longer with Gentoo. We do not
> have a copy of the originals, sorry.

nightmorph at gentoo

Re: Larry the Cow - [In reply to]

achumakov at gentoo

RE: Larry the Cow - [In reply to]

Thank you Eric!

Soon you'll be able to see it in funny Cyrillic!

-Alex