Mailing List Archive: Gentoo: Doc

ezmlm warning

Gentoo doc RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

gentoo-doc-help at lists

Sep 18, 2004, 7:48 PM

ezmlm warning

gentoo-doc [at] gentoo mailing list.

at gentoo-doc-owner [at] gentoo

Messages to you from the gentoo-doc mailing list seem to
message I received.

I will remove your address from the gentoo-doc mailing list,
without further notice.

I've kept a list of which messages from the gentoo-doc mailing list have
bounced from your address.

send an empty message to:
<gentoo-doc-get.123_145 [at] gentoo>

send an empty message to: