Mailing List Archive: Gentoo: Doc

Dropping in to say hi!

Gentoo doc RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

swift at gentoo

Aug 12, 2011, 11:10 AM

Dropping in to say hi!

Hi guys

I'm dropping in to say "hi". As you probably know by now, I've rejoined
Gentoo to help out with documentation (yes, you guys) and hardened (those
tin-foil hat folks).

Of course, that means you'll notice a couple of updates on the documentation
as well as me taking on a couple of bugs. I also added myself to the
docs-team alias again.

Wkr,
Sven Vermeulen

keytoaster at gentoo

Aug 12, 2011, 11:22 AM

Re: Dropping in to say hi! [In reply to]

Welcome back! It's nice to have you around again. :)

Regards,

Sven Vermeulen wrote, on 08/12/2011 08:10 PM:
> Hi guys
>
> I'm dropping in to say "hi". As you probably know by now, I've rejoined
> Gentoo to help out with documentation (yes, you guys) and hardened (those
> tin-foil hat folks).
>
> Of course, that means you'll notice a couple of updates on the documentation
> as well as me taking on a couple of bugs. I also added myself to the
> docs-team alias again.
>
> Wkr,
> Sven Vermeulen

cam at gentoo

Aug 12, 2011, 1:31 PM

Re: Dropping in to say hi! [In reply to]

Yeah swift, welcome back! Please don't hesitate to kick our asses to help!

Camille Huot

On Fri, Aug 12, 2011 at 8:22 PM, Tobias Heinlein <keytoaster [at] gentoo>wrote:

> Welcome back! It's nice to have you around again. :)
>
> Regards,
>
> Sven Vermeulen wrote, on 08/12/2011 08:10 PM:
> > Hi guys
> >
> > I'm dropping in to say "hi". As you probably know by now, I've rejoined
> > Gentoo to help out with documentation (yes, you guys) and hardened (those
> > tin-foil hat folks).
> >
> > Of course, that means you'll notice a couple of updates on the
> documentation
> > as well as me taking on a couple of bugs. I also added myself to the
> > docs-team alias again.
> >
> > Wkr,
> > Sven Vermeulen

nightmorph at gentoo

Aug 12, 2011, 11:04 PM

Re: Dropping in to say hi! [In reply to]

On Fri, 12 Aug 2011 18:10:48 +0000
Sven Vermeulen <swift [at] gentoo> wrote:

> Hi guys
>
> I'm dropping in to say "hi". As you probably know by now, I've
> rejoined Gentoo to help out with documentation (yes, you guys) and
> hardened (those tin-foil hat folks).
>
> Of course, that means you'll notice a couple of updates on the
> documentation as well as me taking on a couple of bugs. I also
> added myself to the docs-team alias again.
>
> Wkr,
> Sven Vermeulen

Very glad to see you again, Sven! Thanks for rolling up your sleeves
and wading right into our fearsome stack of bugs.
Attachments: signature.asc (0.19 KB)

pva at gentoo

Aug 13, 2011, 6:36 AM

Re: Dropping in to say hi! [In reply to]

Hi, Sven!

В Птн, 12/08/2011 в 18:10 +0000, Sven Vermeulen пишет:
> I'm dropping in to say "hi". As you probably know by now, I've rejoined
> Gentoo to help out with documentation (yes, you guys) and hardened (those
> tin-foil hat folks).

Finally somebody helps Joshua!) Thank you!

--
Peter

Gentoo doc RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded